Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 1   *  >   >>  

* please read and give me your opinion
  sicomico - 11/25/06 20:22

i am an old grad i took step 1 for the first time i have got 65% i did not study much neither i did questions too much then i had some family problems and tok the test once again preparing just for a couple a days ( i know it is stupid ) but i got 71% the next time i did just about 1500 questions ..what do think guys doing just questions is a good strategy to pas it does this improvment in the score is related to something that i cannot understand ....now i am planning to study for a month or more end do the nbme and then take it ..i appreciate any opinions guya thank you...  
Report Abuse

* Re:please read and give me your opinion
  goldfish - 11/25/06 22:57

Hello Sicomico..........a dear friend told me "if you pass step 1 the first time .........you are lucky".. so don't be hard on yourself.
Yes it is a lot of hardwok.........BUt you have determination & courage to take the exam a second time & now you want to make it right the third time..........That requires an APPLAUSE........... Yes you are strong willed, that is the first step.

Doing a lot of questions will help you indeed..........but do them so you will understand the concepts.
I don't understand, are you going to study only for a month & then take the exam. please give more input so that we all can share our thoughts. Best wishes.

Also please take time to read this post.

http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=141205

Report Abuse

sicomico - 11/26/06 10:22

thank you goldfish for your reply..i am going to do so...try my best and we will see.my weak points were anatomy bevahioral science and nervous system....( the thing i did not review at all these subjects even biochemestry... my performance was very low on them i think zero not a single * so i am going to start with these subjects...
thank you once again

Report Abuse

goldfish - 11/26/06 11:50

Sico, i am glad you are staying Positive.

please email me if you need anything. i will try my best to help you out. thanks & Best wishes.

usmle2000@gmail.com

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome