Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* americlerkship???
  doctordp2005 - 06/15/11 15:18

hi, just wondering if somebody could share experience with americlerkship organization. I'm trying to find externship.  
Report Abuse

* Re:americlerkship???
  werewolf - 06/15/11 16:56

its worth it, even if means you have to deal with some unprofessional staff!  
Report Abuse

doctordp2005 - 06/16/11 01:20

thanks, but did you use their services yourself?

Report Abuse

imgadvocate - 06/20/11 11:29

Hello werewolf, I am sorry to hear that you had this experience. We certainly work towards improvement every day and I am confident that any difficulties you had during your program have been addressed and will not be continuing in the future. Please skype me directly if you would like some additional help

Molly.Fraser.US

For Doctor Dp I also have those who we have worked with that I can put you in contact with regarding our programs if this is what you need

Molly

Report Abuse

capri1988 - 10/03/18 21:24

Americlerkship is a fraud!! There is no other word to describe what these people did to me.
I’ll briefly describe my experience. I purchased AMC service on May/2018, On Jun 2018 I contacted them to cancel the externship due to: matched into a residency program.
After a whole month. Many emails, phone calls and text message not answered: they Decided that they will issue a “credit on file” for the 10,000 (total purchase almost 13000) for me to use in their services.
Attention!! I'm not lying, If anyone needs proof of what I'm saying here, just contact me, I”ll be happy to provide it.
Here ill transcribes a fraction of their Life-LONG recital (contract), found in the page number 22 out of 30, regarding the refund policy. Hopefully, this will help to someone not to fall in their trick.

…….AS SUCH, MEMBER AGREES THAT REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY TO FINAL SALE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUCH AS CSPD, AND THAT HE/SHE IS NOT ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND OR CREDITS OR EXCHANGES IN CASE OF CANCELLATIONS OR NO-SHOWS OR ANY OTHER CHANGES CAUSED BY THE MEMBER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED IN WRITING BY AMS.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome