Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* Start September aiming for December
  kcbutterfly228 - 08/31/16 10:40

Anyone wants to join??
I did Step1 in April, have three kids so couldn't do much over the school summer break. Now that school started again I am starting all over. Plan is to schedule my exam for December - of course depending on my nbmes. But I will work my ass off to follow the plan I made for myself.
I don't have time for Skype groups so pls don't ask. With kids and a working husband this is totally not working for me. Besides I like to study alone.
If you have something to throw in and can give a bit of motivation from time to time then you're more than welcome.
Happy studying guys! After step 1 this is going to be a nice change, well it is for me!!! 😃😃😃
Doing mtb2+3, Kaplan videos and uworld.

Report Abuse

* Re:Start September aiming for December
  farooquitania - 09/03/16 11:06

hi kcbutterfly i remember u from step one, i want to join the board as well. i am also doing uw and mtb , but slow on uw. hope we can beat the dragon fast. yes step one was horrible and so lengthy, hope ck will be nice.  
Report Abuse

kcbutterfly228 - 09/04/16 12:49

Welcome s_s2016, don't worry it'll get better soon.
Hi Farooquitania, nice to see you here, you'll see ck will be a sweet cookie comparing to step1.

Report Abuse

kcbutterfly228 - 09/05/16 10:53

Ok, so far I did infectious, allergy and cardio. Finishing endocrine today. I am not sure if to continue with the videos I watched a few and there was like nothing more in them. But maybe it's just good to listen to them as he repeats the important stuff like 10 times😊  
Report Abuse

rey17 - 09/06/16 10:07

I completed endoc yesterday, today pulmonary  
Report Abuse

cdk - 09/06/16 11:09

hello everyone plz count me in...
as i am also aiming foe december.
reading notes & watching videos right now

Report Abuse

success@mle - 09/06/16 12:57

I need a feedback on videos. Kcbutterfly are u using kaplan videos or Conrad fisher videos? how long they take?Can u post the link for them?
I am also targeting my exam in December.
Happy Studying!

Report Abuse

senorita18 - 09/06/16 14:57

hey all....hope its going fine for u ppl; out there
i cudnt study anythng for the apst 3 days!!! today i have to finish infectious diseases! gudluck all :)

Report Abuse

movingtaughtme - 09/07/16 00:39

Hey guys! Count me in! Also aiming for December . Doing mtb2+3 for now though I'm a bit slow😓. I have a little baby.

@kcbutterfly228 Congrats on being done with step 1. Step 2 is definitely different. Please can you kindly help me with the uworld ques and answers . I cannot afford the subscription for now. It will be greatly appreciated. My email is movingtaughtme@gmail.com

Report Abuse

kcbutterfly228 - 09/07/16 09:50

Morning guys,
Yesterday was not very productive, too many monkeys in my head distracting me🙄, back to pulmo today.
Movingtaughtme I have everything on an external disc and it would take me like 3 hours or more to send all the tests, if you live in Miami you can come to my house with an external disc and I'll copy everything for you.

Report Abuse

movingtaughtme - 09/07/16 11:27

Morning guys!
Done with inf diseases, starting allergy and immunology today.
Kcbutterfly228 don't worry, today will be better☺️ Unfortunately I don't stay in Miami. But if you don't mind sending me your address via the above email I can't mail you an external drive so you copy and Mail back to me. Please help a sister😬Thanks in anticipation.

Report Abuse

[<< First]     [< Prev]     Page 2 of 18     [Next >]     [Last >>]

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome