Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* Start September aiming for December
  kcbutterfly228 - 08/31/16 10:40

Anyone wants to join??
I did Step1 in April, have three kids so couldn't do much over the school summer break. Now that school started again I am starting all over. Plan is to schedule my exam for December - of course depending on my nbmes. But I will work my ass off to follow the plan I made for myself.
I don't have time for Skype groups so pls don't ask. With kids and a working husband this is totally not working for me. Besides I like to study alone.
If you have something to throw in and can give a bit of motivation from time to time then you're more than welcome.
Happy studying guys! After step 1 this is going to be a nice change, well it is for me!!! 😃😃😃
Doing mtb2+3, Kaplan videos and uworld.

Report Abuse

* Re:Start September aiming for December
  step2ckstudent - 09/01/16 11:25

Hi I'm also planning in same schedule.i did my step1 in May ,have a kid ,planning exam in december.if interested reply me.i stay in Atlanta..  
Report Abuse

kcbutterfly228 - 09/01/16 13:18

Hi step2ckstudent,
Hope that we can stick to our plans. Step 1 was horrible for me bc I'm an old grad so I really enjoy reading mtb and watching Conrad 🙂. I plan to do cs in Atlanta in February - I live in Miami, so it's the nearest testing center for me. And than step 3 in June. I Would also like to work a bit before the application next year, so I have a tight schedule. My kids are 12, 10 and 7 - they are in school form 9 to 3, and this is the time where I can do the most after 4pm, well it depends on my kids moods - some days are better, some days are not that good and I can't study in the afternoon but I try to use every minute I have.
Doing now mtb2, plan to finish first read in 3 weeks.

Report Abuse

senorita18 - 09/01/16 13:33

hi kcbutterfly....how r udoing?
i remember you from step 1 forum and remember how you remineni and many others used to motivate each other to study, and im thinkng you created this post for the same reason?. i would like to join u guys too....i started studying in late july and did a few topics...im planning to give the exam in november as i have my cs in dec....hopefully i can do them on time :)

Report Abuse

kcbutterfly228 - 09/01/16 17:48

Hi senorita18,
Nice to see you again. Yes that was my intention. I really don't have much time with the kids to hang around on skype and waste my time, besides I am totally fine learning alone.
How are you doing, hope that this part of step 2 won't be as stressful as step 1. Omg I had a hard time. 🤕
How are your studies???

Report Abuse

rey17 - 09/02/16 10:06

i'm in the same boat started reading MTB 2 yesterday , Inf diseases , I'll try to do internal medicine in 10 days then buy Uworld  
Report Abuse

fight4dream - 09/02/16 12:02

Hi all here...i need ninth ed First Aid step2ck...can anybody pls send me at neverstop4life @ gmail dot com  
Report Abuse

kcbutterfly228 - 09/02/16 13:38

Hi rey17,
Welcome on board.
Fight4dream I am not using FA so can't help.

Report Abuse

senorita18 - 09/02/16 14:22

hey all.....rey17 welcome :)
i have done a few topics....today i am revising obg and gync....must finish reading my notes and mtb hopefully...
i didnt subscribe to uw yet

how abt u kcbutterfly?

Report Abuse

kcbutterfly228 - 09/02/16 19:14

Senorita18 - I did not subscribe to uworld, I have the questions and answers, so I'll probably do a first read of everything and than start to do the tests. I have 52 tests (random) so I guess that's the complete qbank.
Then I'll do nbmes online. I am not doing uwsa as nbmes predicted my step 1 score perfectly so I don't think they are a must.

Report Abuse

s_s2016 - 09/02/16 20:08

hey all..
i'm in .. doing uworld and making notes at this point! uworld %is bad :(

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 18     [Next >]     [Last >>]

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds