Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* need advice about ck books and prep duration
  exam016 - 01/11/17 15:40

i recently done with step 1 and i need advice from where i can start ck prep from which subjects and what books because a lot of sources what are the best sources to get 240 + ,step up series kaplan ,MTB or any thing else and is it possible to get ready for ck in 3 months if i study full time or approximately how long average student take to get ready for ck any advice or suggestion i will appreciate it  
Report Abuse

* Re:need advice about ck books and prep duration
  dilka_doctorji04 - 01/20/17 03:28

i am also starting step 2 prep ,,,no idia about the resources ,,, i need to score 240+ , my step1 score is low 213

Report Abuse

* Re:need advice about ck books and prep duration
  ckblaster - 01/20/17 03:54

I feel 3 months is enough for step 2 ck depending on how recent and good your step1 was. I can only tell you one thing as from my observation. Less time: more questions, less study. More time: more questions, more study. Anyways we gotta do as many questions as possible and as that's the best way to learn stuff useful for step 2 ck.
As far as resources are concerned, only someone who is done with the exam and also studied all the resources can tell you correctly which is done by no one. So, there is a huge error whenever someone says you to read something. That's my honest opinion.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome