Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CS   *  >   >>  

* looking for roommate and study partner in houston
  ramesh433 - 10/26/17 15:42

hi, i m going to stay and prepare for step 2 cs in houston from 22 jan 2018 to 6 feb 2018. so i will be needing a roommate and study partner. if anybody interested then pls contact me on forum.  
Report Abuse

* Re:looking for roommate and study partner in houst
  021958 - 11/04/17 22:27

my exam is on 24th jan 2018. I am from New Delhi. Accordingly looking for male partner at Houston from 14th jan or earlier  
Report Abuse

step2cshelp - 11/06/17 09:49

Hi add me on skype or email me

Email: usmles2cs@gmail.com

Report Abuse

honestimgs - 11/21/17 00:44

failed with this tutor usmles2cs total waste of money  
Report Abuse

sameer87 - 11/21/17 15:45

I also had the same experience with this pathetic tutor I am glad people are standing up to this lowlife scammer that has nothing else to do with his free time.
I took sessions from a tutor in park inn.. he harassed me and solicited my services in the hotel not knowing about his reputation . He is a arabic man with accent i doubt he is even a doctor, and he gave first session free then for the following session he took my money never showed up on time and mislead me on the exam. Several people have also failed with this absolutely terrible lowlife houston cs tutor heavy accent arabic man
he mislead and only knows about the old exam, I got a worse score on my Kaplan mock exam thanks to him
and he showed me the wrong physical exams from 2008 when he took it,
he is not updated for the new exam and has no clue what he is doing
he offers free sessions because his ultimate plan is to steal money from you and never show up and run away with your money
I have taken pictures of him and i am going to file a police report to get my money back from him
I will ALSO be waiting in the Park inn lobby every day to confront him and get my money back, My brother is a cop he will come with me.
I will also advise other students to be careful with him, and I will speak with the general manager of PARK inn to have him arrested if he cons anyone else please avoid this scam and fraud loser ar, Im glad other people had similar experiences with him.
he also speaks bad about other programs like success academy kaplan and csevideos and other workshops because he is directly competing with them
please avoid and report this guy to the Park inn manager and police if you see him
he is a thief and is just looking to steal money

Report Abuse

sameer87 - 11/21/17 16:36

you are totally crazy and belong in a mental asylum H.S you are a danger to patients and students get off this forum you lowlife pathetic loser nobody wants your help
you only cause students to fail and rob them of their hardworking money, I am on the way to the Park inn right now to face you with my policeman brother, come and stand at the front desk if you have courage you wil need to give me a full refund and then I will ignore you

Report Abuse

ramesh433 - 11/30/17 03:15

hi 021958
Sorry to reply so late. I am also from New Delhi and I am all available to practice cases. so if you are still available then let me know asap and we can start.
thanks

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome