Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* 36 Questions Interview&LoR for internal Medicine
  masteryoda - 07/14/17 10:53

We have 36 Questions that will cover almost >90% questions during Interview for internal Medicine. We also have examples for answer for all 36 questions as well as, 5 questions to ask program director/ faculty/interviewer at the end of interview.

If interested, please contact: Email: strong_wind@hotmail.com

we have total 36 questions with answers that you will surely have them during interview.
We sell them at only $10 US for 36 questions or $5 US for 18 questions, via paypal. It is totally worth comparing with USMLE process that you surely have been through.

We can give you 3 example Q&Aas below. If you are interested, I can request Paypal payment to your email and then, I will send you PDF file of all questions and answers or 18 questions per your requests.
We also have 4 LOR samples (total $10US) and 2 personal statement samples for Internal Medicine (total $10) as well if you are interested.
We use PayPal and totally reliable.

We can give you more details about our paypal if you are interested. Total only 10$ for 36 questions with "answers"
Best regards,

Report Abuse

* Re:36 Questions Interview&LoR for internal Medicin
  masteryoda - 07/14/17 10:54

Internal Medicine Residency Training: Q&A example

1) Tell me about yourself? (This is usually the first question)
Well, Let me start at the beginning. I was born in XXX and I graduated from XXX University, one of the best medical school in XXX with first class honor. I consider myself to be very analytical in my reasoning and I love the chance of learning something new.
During medical school I XXX. I organized, coordinated and initiated the XXX projects among medical schools in XXX. I also volunteered as a physician at XXX during XXX in XXX. I was able to balance theses activities with a primary focus on my education.
I worked hard, have high responsibilities taking care of my patients. Thatís why I receive several awards outstanding in my rotations.
After graduation, I worked as an intern at XXX hospital in XXX part of XXX, which was XXX. I have experiences to perform various hand-on skills and emergency life saving procedures. I also volunteered myself to help patients in XXX.
Personality, I am easygoing and I love to put people at ease.
Now, I eager to begin my residency training in Internal medicine
I am prepared to answer any questions you may have about my education and experience.

2) Describe the worst or most disappointing clinical experience/failure you have had so far?
-During my internal medicine rotation, I recall a patient, a 55 years old man with myocardial infarction and heart failure. I would assist my resident with observing his clinical sigh of CHF. He was just beginning to show signs of improvement when he suddenly went into shock and died. This was extremely disappointing to me as he as a fighter and strong willed, and I really expected him to pass through.

3) What is your greatest weakness?
-I used to get nervous about speaking in front of groups, but Iíve realized that sharing information on conferences is very important and is how doctors and researchers advance the science of medicine. So I have been taking public speaking classes at XXX and taking every opportunity to make presentations in classes and conferences. Now I become much more comfortable with it.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome