Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 3   *  >   >>  

* Gold vs Kaplan vs nycs prep live
  avgjoe - 01/10/17 02:04

any forum members taken any one of these courses for CS pls share your experience. which one to go for????

I know it's wrong forum but maybe some of you already taken CS and perhaps one of these courses. pls help me out. any feedback/review. thanks.

Report Abuse

* Re:Gold vs Kaplan vs nycs prep live
  rubyred - 01/10/17 13:22

I took Gold usmle course in houston, try to take it 1/2 weeks earlier of your exam so that you can have some time to improve yourself. The trainer's behavior was so bad and horrible , but you have to digest it.It helped me to give an idea about time management in real exam. i have no idea about other 2 options.  
Report Abuse

avgjoe - 01/10/17 17:53

@rubyred ..... thanks.  
Report Abuse

witchdoctor - 01/10/17 19:16

I say go for the Kaplan course with the assessment exam... they really give good notes on history and physical exams.. and by the end of the week they give you an mock exam which your performance is evaluated ,however, whats more important is practicing with a dedicated study partner and go over all FA cases twice or three times
p.s. practice with 13 mins for interview time and 8 mins for notes thats how I did it and aced the exam

Report Abuse

avgjoe - 01/11/17 11:47

@witchdoctor...thanks.  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome