Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* clinical mastery series
  babesiosis - 09/10/18 21:09

the daily skype group discussion for cms will start 9/12.

drop ur id if interested.

begginers not welcome

Report Abuse

* Re:clinical mastery series
  anaplasmosis - 09/13/18 12:22

Me
Id- ysoserious

Report Abuse

saneewanie - 09/16/18 14:31

me too,
risindu2009

Report Abuse

ama_md - 09/16/18 16:34

OK nobody came from a stupid country and trying to be in my country , listen up little shit
why don't you use the money you spent on uworld and try to improve your own life and family !!
i do have uworld online and if you want me to help you with money then i am more than happy , one condition applied or maybe two ... go back to your city and stay there , and spend some time and some of the money i am sending you to learn English and manners!
stop using coz and urs , and y , it wont fit you , you wont be American in a million years , you certainly smell like the things you eat for one thing lol
but you know what , here is a free lesson for a rat like you , we don't insult people in USA , we respect others and help when we can . you definitely studying offline shit you stole , that's how people from your country pass the test , thieves !
stop the nonsense of go purchase and do this and that, you are nothing to call out people

Report Abuse

ama_md - 09/16/18 16:35

people like your sorry ass are not welcome in my USA . go back home nasty kid  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome