Step 1
Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* SP for CK uworld quick and comprehensive review !
  ama_md - 09/13/18 18:38

hi everybody , hope this message find you all well and ready for the test !

i am looking for an SP whose committed to study 2 or even 3 blocks a day , we will learn the most important stuff

from every question along with the buzz words and our mistakes then we move to the next one.

there is no point of making this painful study life any longer , lets put a good end for it together and soon!

Skype id : usmle4real

Report Abuse

* Re:SP for CK uworld quick and comprehensive review
  ama_md - 09/13/18 20:08

you can also drop your Skype id here and i will add you  
Report Abuse

babesiosis - 09/15/18 20:51

cos u don't have uworld
that's y u need a partner
go purchase urs

Report Abuse

ama_md - 09/16/18 16:33

OK nobody came from a stupid country and trying to be in my country , listen up little shit
why don't you use the money you spent on uworld and try to improve your own life and family !!
i do have uworld online and if you want me to help you with money then i am more than happy , one condition applied or maybe two ... go back to your city and stay there , and spend some time and some of the money i am sending you to learn English and manners!
stop using coz and urs , and y , it wont fit you , you wont be American in a million years , you certainly smell like the things you eat for one thing lol
but you know what , here is a free lesson for a rat like you , we don't insult people in USA , we respect others and help when we can . you definitely studying offline shit you stole , that's how people from your country pass the test , thieves !
stop the nonsense of go purchase and do this and that, you are nothing to call out people .

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome