Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CS   *  >   >>  

* Passed step 2 CS with high performance
  drpranathi - 06/21/18 08:12

I wanted to thank all my study partners on this forum and the Goldusmle review CS workshop as I have gotten high performance on my exam. I would not have been able to pass this exam with the help of the practice patients from Goldusmle review course and they covered the new cs exam changes very well. I had to adjust maybe 60 percent of my routine that I had learned from my medical school, and It paid off as I was able to score high performance on my exam.
On exam day I was able to finish and type all of my patient notes on time and finish all encounters within time.
All patients were happy with me and smiling for each encounter and things went really well.
I chose not to eat between breaks as I was able to focus more during the exam, I had a big breakfast before the exam started. the timing and time management is very important, and I felt that the goldusmlreview class teaches you how to save time and what to skip what not to skip
The physical exam techniques were also very helpful.
I strongly recommend taking the Goldusmle review class before you take your the 2018 cs exam they condition you really well.

Report Abuse

* Re:Passed step 2 CS with high performance
  drpranathi - 06/21/18 08:15

I took my CS exam May 11 in philadelphia and scored high performance, there were a lot of AMG at philly  
Report Abuse

* Re:Passed step 2 CS with high performance
  manhil - 07/08/18 19:16

please can you tell me what are the recent changes in cs exams.are they focussing more in physical examination now.what should be typing speed in order to complete all pt note in time.thanks  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome