Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
  <<   < *  Classifieds   *  >   >>  

* usmle tutoring for step 1 ,step 2 ck
  drsinha - 03/01/18 16:32
  Hello everyone,
If anyone is looking for a tutor for step 1 step2ck, get in touch. I have cleared all my steps with score >250s. I am tutoring since 2015 with a high success rate.
Methodology of my tutoring
1. Assessment of my mentee at what stage the preparation is – give a feedback
2. Based on the tentative date my mentee plan to take the exam and how many hours can be devoted, I make an individualized study plan.
3. I analyze and then categorize the issue. For e.g. if someone is missing questions simply because there is a gap in their knowledge base or if there is a problem with their test-taking strategy. From there, I teach them useful tips like how to break down a question and summarize key details, utilize the process of elimination to hone in on the correct answer, and timing skills that will ensure they are never rushed. At the end of the day, knowledge is half the battle – learning how to apply that knowledge is what separates a good score from a great one
4. My classes are always one on one which I believe is pretty much required because each candidate is different in terms of their weak and strong areas. My sessions are interactive where active participation of my mentee is required.
5. Separate sessions are held for interpreting EKGs, understanding radiological images.
6. Exclusive guidance on which study material to choose as we might be aware that there are numerous study resources available in the market.
7. Unlimited email and what’s app support for any queries.

Tutoring plans
One on one coaching – 25USD/hour
If interested please email me at for a 30-minute complimentary session.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply
Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome