Step 1
Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Classifieds   *  >   >>  

* Any Chicago CS prep or workshop available?
  strength88 - 04/14/18 15:10

Anyone know of any CS workshop in Chicago besides Kaplan or Usmlesuccessacademy?
Kaplan is way too expansive and I heard and read really bad reviews about usmlesuccessacademy.

If there's any program under $1000 in Chicago please let me know. Thank you

Report Abuse

* Re:Any Chicago CS prep or workshop available?
  arsalanhamza - 04/14/18 15:24

Hi,

I passed Step 2 CS last year with STARS in CIS + SEP and HIGH PERFORMANCE in ICE. I love to teach and I would be happy to teach you how to pass this exam. I am offering 1 hour online sessions 5 times/week for 1 month and I am charging 100$ for the entire course. I have tried to keep the fee as subsidized as possible because I personally believe that money shouldn't come in the way of good education.

I will be teaching you how to ace the physical encounters, write the perfect patient notes and come up with differential diagnosis and diagnostic tests as quickly as possible.

If you're interested, please feel free to contact me on arsalan.hamza17@gmail.com

Best of luck!

Report Abuse

* Re:Any Chicago CS prep or workshop available?
  strength88 - 04/16/18 12:29

How many students have you helped and are you in US? Can you show your score report to students who are interested in getting help? This is all to make sure people are real and can be trusted.  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome