Step 1
Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 1   *  >   >>  

* What should I do if pain my penis and testicles?
  henrywong03 - 05/14/19 01:48

What should I do if after stretching a week ago I feel pain in the left half of my penis and testicles?  
Report Abuse

* Re:What should I do if pain my penis and testicles
  henrywong03 - 05/14/19 01:51

There are many reasons for testicular discomfort, such as prostatitis, orchitis, epididymitis, varicocele and so on. Chronic orchitis is mainly caused by incomplete treatment of acute orchitis.

If you stretch a lot, you may be pulled. If you don't move very often, maybe it lurks in your body. When you're tired or your immunity drops, it causes pain in the penis and testicles.

It is recommended that you go to the hospital for a urine test to see if there is any bacterial infection. In addition, let your doctor help you observe the appearance of the penis and testicles, see if there is red fever, and give reasonable treatment.

Some patients have been cured for a long time due to drug resistance. Diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill, has effecitions of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory, it is especially effective for patients with a healthy diet.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome