Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 1   *  >   >>  

* Fake poll made by success academy to scam students
  usman81 - 07/09/19 13:08

here is the fake poll they use to scam students, it appears like they voted for themselves -

usmle-step-2-cs-recommended-threads/42-best-usmle-step-2-cs-live-coursehtml

it is a fake poll made by usmle success academy it is a total scam and is misleading alot of people to fail their exam

I recently failed my CS exam low performance in ICE and CIS now i cannot match into this years match. I signed up for usmlesuccess academy and they totally mislead me for the exam, their class is a total waste of time, and I didnt learn anything new. I did all the physicals and histories like they showed us and I got low stars. I definitely do not recommend their class. They only had 3 patients for the whole group and it did not give us a realistic feel of the real exam. They didnt go over the patient notes at all. When I tried to call to get my money back, they hung the phone up on me and wouldnt answer my calls, they said that I was to blame myself yet 4 of my other friends that also took their class also failed their exam.
They don't understand what is necessary for the new exam. They were very rude and disrespectful to me when i was on the phone and they are a scam.
their fraud address
1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 555, Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
they are a scam and legal action should be taken against them

Report Abuse

* Re:Fake poll made by success academy to scam stude
  tata_box - 08/09/19 22:58

Take it east Usman. I checked their website and they claim they provide 6 patients High-Yield cases. One thing I noticed missing on their website is individual or group is listed as a management or owner.

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. Do you have any doctors friends to help you practice for CS?
I have many friends took this exam without taking a prep course and they all pass. Have you tried videos of CS?

Report Abuse

* Re:Fake poll made by success academy to scam stude
  tata_box - 08/09/19 22:59

Sorry, I meant take it easy.  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome