USMLE forum
Step 1
Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
  <<   < *  Step 2 CK   *  >   >>  

* old grad
  menduza - 07/23/19 11:23
  please, does anyone know how an old grad can get retrain for a year in the USA? is it possible to get retrained in the USA in order to get a new "year of graduation"? i graduated october 2015. i couldn't get a spot for step 2CS this year, so i am planning to take the CS next year and i am planning to do IM. Will 6months "Hands-on clinical experience cover up for my long grad year?. I will really appreciate your response  
Report Abuse


* Re:old grad
  usmile08 - 07/25/19 10:51
  Try joining a Caribbean school as advanced standing student and do a year of clinical rotations through them
Report Abuse

* Re:old grad
  parmesh495 - 08/07/19 13:46
  If you gain hands-on rotations will be helpful which can make the CV strong and for old grad it will show that you are clinically active which can help with the gap.  
Report Abuse

* Re:old grad
  santhosh - 08/13/19 11:49
  Yes getting more than 6 months of hands-on clinical experience will cover up the gap year.  
Report Abuse

* Re:old grad
  madatboards - 08/27/19 17:14
  Guaranteed Program, & SUPER-SIMPLIFIEDů



Email me, NOW, at:

my login name at:

Report Abuse

          Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply




Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome