Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CS   *  >   >>  

* Failed CS
  usman81 - 07/09/19 12:59

I recently failed my CS exam low performance in ICE and CIS now i cannot match into this years match. I signed up for usmlesuccess academy and they totally mislead me for the exam, their class is a total waste of time, and I didnt learn anything new. I did all the physicals and histories like they showed us and I got low stars. I definitely do not recommend their class. They only had 3 patients for the whole group and it did not give us a realistic feel of the real exam. They didnt go over the patient notes at all. When I tried to call to get my money back, they hung the phone up on me and wouldnt answer my calls, they said that I was to blame myself yet 4 of my other friends that also took their class also failed their exam.
They don't understand what is necessary for the new exam. They were very rude and disrespectful to me when i was on the phone and they are a scam.
their fraud address
1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 555, Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
they are a scam and legal action should be taken against them

Report Abuse

* Re:Failed CS
  usman81 - 07/09/19 13:16

They are not even answering my calls and issuing any refunds to any of my friends!!!  
Report Abuse

usmlecs901 - 07/09/19 19:41

@usman: I'm very sorry to hear that. The best way is to go to their office and tell them what happened, hopefully, they may give.
If you need any help in studies let me know. I can help.
Help doesn't mean you need to pay me. I'm not looking for any extra income. But anyways just leave a message here. I'm done with my exams so i can spare 30 mins daily.

Report Abuse

med26 - 07/09/19 21:00

@usmlecs what kind of help doyou offer for 30minutes I need an sp?  
Report Abuse

usmlecs901 - 07/09/19 22:35

fine i can be ur sp no problem, just send your skype id here  
Report Abuse

* We are not ‘looking for hamburgers, or pizza deliv
  newimresident2019 - 07/15/19 19:04

in order to get their (Amazon?) ratings. The numerous –personally failed-people that write very unusual and unverified information on these fora, appear to not have any “idea what they are talking about...“ (‘blind leading the blind???...’).

They also fail to realize that given the above-described importance of the USMLE, and 1 year of “hands-on-“ US Clinical Experience with excellent correlated, Letters Of Recommendation, that these credentials are very likely (add Spanish speaking, and research, and grad degrees etc) to lead to jobs that will start at $160K, and escalate very quickly-with 4-5 years of practice experience- to $210-$270+k per annum in total compensation packages.

In light of the above overall circumstance, I strongly advise you to view an IMG- friend’s (Now a PGY-V) ‘real story-‘ 206,354+ views-(FULL-BLOWN WORK-UP)- blog with the keywords’ search terms provided below (along with a topical index). GL and GB YOU..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE Registration Information at TOP KEY WORDS’ SEARCH RESULT (206,354
views):

IMG passed USMLE and got IM residency
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• “Landing here…”

• Paid jobs-clinically –based, temporary, with proven results in helping to get into residency
BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW; ‘PAY YOUR DUES…’WE ALL HAVE DONE SO…so must YOU!
• Clinical experience- (list of 75 opportunities-recurring)

• Research experience- (list of 22 opportunities-recurring)

• Graduate programs- the “How to…”

• USMLE passage-GUARANTEED and non guaranteed (“ THE REAL STORY” regarding the significance of first attempt –passage; relative importance of each step; and why residency review committee - board of directors prefer a step 3 passage prior to interview…and thus it serves as an upgrade of sorts for the ERAS application )

o Course (online, or live or other hybrid, tutoring services)
 Experiences,
 Comparisons,
 Outcomes tallied
DO NOT RISK A FAILURE OR LOW PASSING SCORE-PERIOD-IT IS YOUR HIGHEST PRIORITY…PERIOD!

• ERAS; W’s and when, in the application cycle… is it too late???

• “IMG-favoring-” residencies

• LORS-examples

• Statements-examples

• Interviews- tips

• Residency- how to navigate the entire hospital system of underlings and superiors..political and non-political…

• Salaries…real medical economics’ data-based figures for primary care practices…of all types

• Practice development…get a jump start on the real process and get in touch with recruiters …NOW..or as soon as you have matched…save lost time in the form of opportunity costs that accrue later…BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW

Report Abuse

luzelenatrelles - 07/20/19 12:54

Dear Doctor...
I am really sorry about your test results!!!, but we know we can help you past right after our course.
We had many students with your problem and they passed after studying wiht my husband.

WE HAVE THE BEST COURSE FOR USMLE STEP 2CS PREPARATION...
We are having a great promotion untill the end of July!!!

OPTION 2 - CASES ONLY CLASSES / STARTS EVERY WEEK
Our Cases Only Classes 2x1 promotion will give you 2 weeks of full practice plus corrections. These classes are recommended for students who have studied enough and they feel they just need to practice cases, cases, cases...
$600 - each student / 5 students per class. Includes: USMLE 2CS Practice of cases only. 5 days / 15hrs / 3hrs per class

2X1 PROMOTION!!!
$600 - each student / 5 students per class. Includes: USMLE 2CS Practice of cases only. 10 days / 30hrs / 3hrs per class

YOU PAY FOR 1 WEEK AND YOU GET ONE COMPLETE WEEK FREE!!!
NOTE: The 2 weeks of classes must be taken together within the registration month.

To check all the information about our promotion, please enter this link...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B1p3lg7iAtXbM0fxqUVMuKfCr1G0l0ikg9z9o......8H-RRI/edit

We have a "FREE SATURDAY DEMO CLASS" every Saturday at 8am. Chicago/Houston´s time.
To register, please enter this link...
https://www.facebook.com/multimedical.english/posts/2742578369090250
Hope you can join us next week!!!

If you have any questions, let me know please.
Thanks,

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome