Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 2 CS   *  >   >>  

* HELP needed: CSEvideo or not
  ka_md - 12/15/19 09:33

Hi guys,
My exam will be next month. I'm not sure whether I should subscribe for csevideo as it a little bit pricey. I practice by myself so far with FA book only role playing between doc and patient.
Do you have any suggestion?

I am welcome if anyone interested in studying with me, live or online. I live in Baltimore.

Report Abuse

* Re:HELP needed: CSEvideo or not
  jjblack - 12/15/19 19:04

much of the cs exam is hands on and independent and csevideos shows you how to do the whole encounter on your own without needing soemoen to hold your hand  
Report Abuse

ka_md - 12/15/19 20:36

Med26:
Thanks for letting me know!
anyhow, how do you contact them to get a discount?

Jjblack:
Thanks! Do you practice with your friends as well?

Report Abuse

jjblack - 12/16/19 09:58

@ka_md in a nutshell this is what i did first since i saw i wanted csevideo i called them they gave me a huge discount like almost 50% and then some free time they are really nice people i gotta say that they will accomadate second i opened my fa and started with cases read through them then started on the videos when i did the videos in cse i did not use my fa book i tried to memorize what i was watching so i could get the rhythm down and the system of how to do the encounter, then i went back to my fa and read it again so basically like a bar wire cris crossing from csevideo to fa and it worked out superb for me and my results and yes i used sps we were all doing the same thing and i was doing clinicals at jackson park in chicago so there were people to study with that being said just email or call them what you can afford and i think they will accomdate they seem more interested in you passing then your money from my experience good luck and ask away happy toanswer  
Report Abuse

rebeccab - 12/16/19 13:17

yeah you should definitely use it, its worth the money, especially if you want to pass, you will see how to do the history and physical in the right amount of time good luck.  
Report Abuse

ka_md - 12/16/19 18:05

Med26
Thank you! I will contact them immediately

Jjblack:
Thank you for your advice, I'll definitely do it!

rebeccab:
sure!! thanks

Report Abuse

kristen16 - 12/18/19 08:56

yes, it is very good I will highly recommend, the only program that will show how the exam really is.  
Report Abuse

kristen16 - 12/18/19 08:59

seeking step 3 partner if you are ready leave email id and we will get started  
Report Abuse

ka_md - 12/18/19 18:10

Hi guys,
thanks for the idea of subscribing cse video. They give me special rate!

However, from what I've seen on the video, I think that is too much exposure for the lung and heart examination. Did you do that on the exam?

Report Abuse

sub79 - 12/18/19 18:24

Hey, I am in Baltimore. Need a live SP to study. Exam in 3 weeks. Let me know if you are interested  
Report Abuse

ka_md - 12/18/19 18:33

sub79:
Sure!! email me please: ikarinasp (at) gmail.com

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 2     [Next >]     [Last >>]

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds