Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

SOAP Begins in: 

<<   < *  Matching & Residency   *  >   >>  

* Carib grad offering matching/editing service
  palestinian_med - 05/14/19 02:39

I'm a Carib grad that recently matched this cycle into an Internal medicine university program offering matching services. I'm from Canada. I'm able to offer personal statement/resume editing/proofreading, ERAS application editing, or interview prep. If you are interested please message me on palestinian.med@gmail.com.  
Report Abuse

*  ”Are we ‘”’Cooking Hamburgers’ here…’?” (Online
  newimresident2019 - 05/23/19 14:48

In light of the above overall circumstance, I strongly advise you to view an IMG- friend’s (Now a PGY-V) ‘real story-‘ 206,354+ views-(FULL-BLOWN WORK-UP)- blog with the keywords’ search terms provided below (along with a topical index). GL and GB YOU..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE Registration Information at TOP KEY WORDS’ SEARCH RESULT (206,354
views):

IMG passed USMLE and got IM residency
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• “Landing here…”

• Paid jobs-clinically –based, temporary, with proven results in helping to get into residency
BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW; ‘PAY YOUR DUES…’WE ALL HAVE DONE SO…so must YOU!
• Clinical experience- (list of 75 opportunities-recurring)

• Research experience- (list of 22 opportunities-recurring)

• Graduate programs- the “How to…”

• USMLE passage-GUARANTEED and non guaranteed (“ THE REAL STORY” regarding the significance of first attempt –passage; relative importance of each step; and why residency review committee - board of directors prefer a step 3 passage prior to interview…and thus it serves as an upgrade of sorts for the ERAS application )

o Course (online, or live or other hybrid, tutoring services)
 Experiences,
 Comparisons,
 Outcomes tallied
DO NOT RISK A FAILURE OR LOW PASSING SCORE-PERIOD-IT IS YOUR HIGHEST PRIORITY…PERIOD!

• ERAS; W’s and when, in the application cycle… is it too late???

• “IMG-favoring-” residencies

• LORS-examples

• Statements-examples

• Interviews- tips

• Residency- how to navigate the entire hospital system of underlings and superiors..political and non-political…

• Salaries…real medical economics’ data-based figures for primary care practices…of all types

• Practice development…get a jump start on the real process and get in touch with recruiters …NOW..or as soon as you have matched…save lost time in the form of opportunity costs that accrue later…BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome