Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 3   *  >   >>  

* resident, mom ,devastated, need a tutor,
  baharzad - 04/11/19 16:08

Hi,

Im a last year resident, mom of 2 toddlers, failed exam 1 time with score 191 in December. I feel really devastated and depressed. I cant move on in my life. I appreciate any advice. Im doing Kaplan Q bank right now. do I need to do UW step 2 as I forgot so many stuff?
I really need a tutor . If anybody has any recommendation regarding tutor please advice...
select med tutor ? Varsity ? Wyzant ?

thank you very much

Report Abuse

* Re:resident, mom ,devastated, need a tutor,
  nuri94 - 04/11/19 21:43

I can understand your feelings, just keep your faith, stay strong and give it another trial. you can do it. I took a tutor for biostats and epidemiology, drug ads etc, it was great, you can check it out. https://www.mappingccs.com/biostat-tutor-service

GL

Report Abuse

oranges - 04/11/19 23:02

Hello
if u know a good tutor source please let me know thx
You can post on this forum , thx

Report Abuse

britfelo - 05/04/19 21:23

Report Abuse

usmle_hope - 05/07/19 01:08

Hi, I tutor for step 3 with guaranteed passing score. Please contact me for 30 mins free consultation . My email address is s_hossain2015@yahoo.com.  
Report Abuse

* “Cooking Hamburgers????...”
  allaboutrezsuccess - 05/08/19 15:01

(Online REVIEWS?)….?????????
RE:
I do not know about you…but an IMG’s passage of the USMLE with a first attempt high score, for almost anyone with reasonable (1 year) US clinical experience, creates a 70-85% chance of matching in a primary care residency in the USA. Failure, will seriously reduce those numbers…We are not ‘looking for hamburgers, cake or pie recipes…, ‘ in order to get their (Amazon?) ratings. The numerous –personally failed-people that write very unusual and unverified information on these fora, appear to not have any “idea what they are talking about...“ (‘blind leading the blind???...’).

They also fail to realize that given the above-described importance of the USMLE, and 1 year of “hands-on-“ US Clinical Experience with excellent correlated, Letters Of Recommendation, that these credentials are very likely (add Spanish speaking, and research, and grad degrees etc) to lead to jobs that will start at $160K, and escalate very quickly-with 4-5 years of practice experience- to $210-$270+k per annum in total compensation packages.

In light of the above overall circumstance, I strongly advise you to view an IMG- friend’s (Now a PGY-V) ‘real story-‘ 206,354+ views-(FULL-BLOWN WORK-UP)- blog with the keywords’ search terms provided below (along with a topical index). GL and GB YOU..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE Registration Information at TOP KEY WORDS’ SEARCH RESULT (206,354
views):

IMG passed USMLE and got IM residency
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• “Landing here…”

• Paid jobs-clinically –based, temporary, with proven results in helping to get into residency
BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW; ‘PAY YOUR DUES…’WE ALL HAVE DONE SO…so must YOU!
• Clinical experience- (list of 75 opportunities-recurring)

• Research experience- (list of 22 opportunities-recurring)

• Graduate programs- the “How to…”

• USMLE passage-GUARANTEED and non guaranteed (“ THE REAL STORY” regarding the significance of first attempt –passage; relative importance of each step; and why residency review committee - board of directors prefer a step 3 passage prior to interview…and thus it serves as an upgrade of sorts for the ERAS application )

o Course (online, or live or other hybrid, tutoring services)
 Experiences,
 Comparisons,
 Outcomes tallied
DO NOT RISK A FAILURE OR LOW PASSING SCORE-PERIOD-IT IS YOUR HIGHEST PRIORITY…PERIOD!

• ERAS; W’s and when, in the application cycle… is it too late???

• “IMG-favoring-” residencies

• LORS-examples

• Statements-examples

• Interviews- tips

• Residency- how to navigate the entire hospital system of underlings and superiors..political and non-political…

• Salaries…real medical economics’ data-based figures for primary care practices…of all types

• Practice development…get a jump start on the real process and get in touch with recruiters …NOW..or as soon as you have matched…save lost time in the form of opportunity costs that accrue later…BUILD YOUR NETWORK… NOW

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome