Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Classifieds   *  >   >>  

* USMLE Step 1, CK and CS tutoring for only 300$/mon
  arsalanhamza - 02/06/19 03:04

Hello,

My name is Arsalan and I have been teaching USMLE Step1, Step 2 CK and CS for over a year now. My Step1 score is 250+ and Step 2 CK score is 245+. I also passed Step 2 CS in first attempt with high performance in all components. I am currently participating in the on-going match season and managed to secure a total of 19 interviews (by the grace of God) and was also offered a pre-match offer.

I can help anyone who is struggling to study for their boards. I know these exams are pretty tough but with the right strategy you can perform exceptionally well.

I offer individualized one-on-one USMLE tutoring. There are 20 classes/month. Each class is 1 hour long catered to meet the studentís learning style. Charges are really low (only 300$/month) because I believe education should always be subsidized. I offer a 30-min free demo class if youíre interested.

If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me on arsalan.hamza17@gmail.com

Happy studying!

Best,

Arsalan :)

Report Abuse

* Re:USMLE Step 1, CK and CS tutoring for only 300$/
  arsalanhamza - 02/07/19 00:12

Also, if you are considering I can link you to my facebook page where you can read reviews written by my previous students and how satisfied they were with my approach. Email me on arsalan.hamza17@gmail.com  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome