Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 1   *  >   >>  

* Looking for an Online Step 1 Study Partner
  rrt26 - 06/30/20 18:04

Hi! I'm looking for study buddy for Step 1. Im a second year, Canadian med student at a foreign medical school. Planning on taking Step 1 October 1st. Using UWorld, First Aid, Pathoma, sprinkled in with some BB, sketchy pharm and micro. We can keep each other accountable/ potentially discuss harder concepts with if necessary/ lean on each other for support! Please message me here with a little bit about yourself and your contact info and I will reach out to you. Thanks :)  
Report Abuse

* Re:Looking for an Online Step 1 Study Partner
  monica1 - 07/08/20 09:09

mention your Skype id plz  
Report Abuse

p4 - 07/15/20 04:43

pravdoc_1 skype id  
Report Abuse

helanbenna - 07/15/20 06:23

Chronic Kidney Disease Solution is a natural treatment program that will reverse your disorder completely. Chronic Kidney Disease Solution review suggests that you will start seeing the positive results within 3-4 days of using the program. You will never have to wake up in the middle of the night for urination, no more reduced energy or fatigue after you follow some simple lifestyle changes that will take you back to how it was before everything started.  
Report Abuse

rosabatista - 07/24/20 01:51

im looking for an online step 1 Study partner  
Report Abuse

rosabatista - 07/24/20 01:59

Hi, im looking for UW and FA partner mi email is: drabatista1991@icloud.com

Report Abuse

ephraim787 - 07/28/20 00:28

I got a failing score on USMLE step 1 exam and I have been surprised to see such a low score, I memorized all of usmle success academy notes and it did not help me on the real exam. I read first aid and did the usmle success academy course in Chicago, it was a total waste of time and money, they did not even teach me how to answer questions properly and the content was wrong, I had to correct the instructor a few times on things that were wrong, I wasted my time and money and now they wont even offer a refund, they wont answer my calls, I tried to call them anonymous and they answered since they thought I was trying to sign up. USMLE SUCCESS ACADEMY IS A SCAM AND FRAUD FOR USMLE STEP 1 please beware of this scam program that guarantees pass. ANY COMPANY THAT GUARANTEES PASS IS A TOTAL SCAM
I do not know how I am going to get into residency with a fail on step 1 especially now that it is PASS/FAIL
I do not recommend USMLE SUCCESS ACADEMY AT ALL, please watch out for this scam ripoff class.
thiis is their scam location beware of this class it is not good.
-Address: 1821 Walden Office Square, Ste 555, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Report Abuse

guilletrece - 07/29/20 13:20

Hi! I'm also a medical student from a foreign medical school and I'm also planning on taking Step 1 soon. Email me if you're interested: guilletrece@gmail.com  
Report Abuse

romansh - 07/30/20 04:36

Hello!

Students may meet difficulties with educational process.

If you need assistance, turn to the profesionals.

Follow this link https://paramountessays.com/finance-homework-help

Report Abuse

tanyabhardwaj - 07/30/20 06:31

Hey Buddy! You can check StudyPal website it is too good for finding study buddy/group for #USMLE exam  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome