Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 1   *  >   >>  

* im looking for serious SP FA and UW full time
  rosabatista - 07/24/20 02:36

Hello, I am looking for a serious study partner, to review everything and be ready for the exam in 4 months. to support each other , motivate us and study more than 8 hours each day. My goal is to pass this exam quickly and well, if you are seriously interested write me. We can study via Skype or any means of communication.
my email is: drabatista1991@Iicloud.com
phone: 646 597 23 20

Report Abuse

* Re:im looking for serious SP FA and UW full time
  ephraim787 - 07/28/20 00:29

I got a failing score on USMLE step 1 exam and I have been surprised to see such a low score, I memorized all of usmle success academy notes and it did not help me on the real exam. I read first aid and did the usmle success academy course in Chicago, it was a total waste of time and money, they did not even teach me how to answer questions properly and the content was wrong, I had to correct the instructor a few times on things that were wrong, I wasted my time and money and now they wont even offer a refund, they wont answer my calls, I tried to call them anonymous and they answered since they thought I was trying to sign up. USMLE SUCCESS ACADEMY IS A SCAM AND FRAUD FOR USMLE STEP 1 please beware of this scam program that guarantees pass. ANY COMPANY THAT GUARANTEES PASS IS A TOTAL SCAM
I do not know how I am going to get into residency with a fail on step 1 especially now that it is PASS/FAIL
I do not recommend USMLE SUCCESS ACADEMY AT ALL, please watch out for this scam ripoff class.
thiis is their scam location beware of this class it is not good.
-Address: 1821 Walden Office Square, Ste 555, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome