Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Step 3   *  >   >>  

* done with step 3 and USMLEs
  ahmedthiab1 - 01/28/20 23:46

silent participant here. Intermittent study but mastered the CCS cases and left them aside then did a dedicate full-time study for 3 weeks when I thoroughly reviewed all UW questions. my NBME was 340 a week before day one and UWSA2 was 199 one day before exam.iii I had no choice to reschedule and had to sit for the test. Day one sucked with a lot of biostats but my day-2 was a week later so I intensively reviewed CCS cases again and practiced them daily and crazily.
I passed with a star performance in CCS cases. I now believe what other folks say about the importance of CCS. if you are good with them and u know some basics from UW, you will pass for sure. study hard, have faith, and ask mom to pray for you.

good luck everyone

Report Abuse

* Re:done with step 3 and USMLEs
  bbb2 - 01/30/20 02:43

any tips on what you would focus on for the last 2 weeks?  
Report Abuse

ahmedthiab1 - 01/30/20 23:06

I would master specific concepts on biostat like generalizability, RRR, ARR, NNT, NNH. I would also know the MOA of commonly used Antibiotics. Continue practicing CCS cases as much as you can. Do as much as cases you can, they are the key to pass, do it until it becomes a muscle, not brain, memory.  
Report Abuse

bbb2 - 02/02/20 17:24

Do you think doing Uworld CCS is good enough or ccscases.com is better  
Report Abuse

bbb2 - 02/02/20 17:25

just did UWSA2 and got a 220 also, hopefully ill be ok felt random though  
Report Abuse

drppk - 02/11/20 21:48

Hi Ahmedthiab, Congrats on your success. Can you pls share day1 basic subjects concepts tested, how much pharmacology and from should we review. I am kinda nervous about Day1. You help would be appreciated.  
Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome