Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Classifieds   *  >   >>  

* Research members needed as co-authors
  researchgroup - 01/20/20 14:46

Hello Everyone,

I am currently publishing articles for residency resume development and searching for writers who have published before to work with me. If you have not published any papers, thats fine too and we can collaborate on some articles together. As we all know, publishing articles has been a big part of our CV and selection into residency programs. I have published 5 so far with my team of coauthors. Recently, one of them had a baby.....and another one is coping with death in her family....so here I am looking for coauthors to join my team, and also help us pay towards the journal expenses & editorial expenses. It is not free to publish in well-established journals. So we all coauthors split the bill towards the expenses and Also, we split the writing responsibilities. Recently, we wrote 6 papers simultaneously within 4 months. As you can tell, we are all very dedicated and I am looking for new people who are also serious for their future. You can contact me if interested:

grabthatmd@gmail.com

All our articles are published in pubmed indexed journals. Looking forward to working with you!

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome