Step 1
Step 2 CK
Step 2 CS
Matching & Residency
Step 3
Classifieds

Archives

<<   < *  Classifieds   *  >   >>  

* externship in bay area. amazing experience.
  bunuusmle - 07/27/20 00:36

Hi guys, I just wanted to write about my wonderful experience here in the Bay area. I just completed an externship of 4 weeks with Dr. Roger Washington in San Jose and I highly recommend it for those who are interested in primary care. He is one of the best physicians I have ever met. He is a Family Physician who graduated from Stanford University.
If you want to gain some authentic USCE then Dr. Washington is the best person to contact. His way to deal with externs is simply amazing. He provides all the opportunities that a PGY1 would encounter in his daily shift. Externs are provided with opportunities to triage patients, discuss DDs and management, make referrals, efficiently operate EMR, write prescriptions and many more. He even helped me in writing my personal statement and helped improve my english and interview skills.
I attended his clinic in person but he has started telerotations for those unable to attend in person.
Personally, I found this externship to be amazing so I thought it would be helpful for those who are interested as I see many posts regarding unavailability of externship/observership.

Report Abuse

Page 1 of 1          

[<<First]   [<Prev]  ... Message ...  [Next >]   [Last >>]

Logon to post a new Message/Reply

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)

Google
  Web USMLEforum.com

Step 1 Step 2 CK Step 2 CS Matching & Residency Step 3 Classifieds
LoginUSMLE LinksHome