Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD'S MIRACLE:i passed.... - cherine
i ,waited for a long time to write these words
thank God for His grace,blessings&help to pass step 1
I AM WRITING TO ALL WHO WERE DESPERATE,LOST HOPE,OLD GRADUATES,FMGS,HOUSEWIVES&MOTHERS,ETC...
i finally passed step 1 w' i failed 3 years ago passed through a big depressionw' i only overcomed by God's help(no drugsor therapy)had a baby during this period,worked as a monitor tech in a hospital,i started to study inmarch 2006,lost alot of timewith 3 kids ,husband(4thkid),work part time ...i was supposed to take the test in october but i extended to jan did only 1000 ,quick revision &i had to take the test or loose the money that i hardly collected .i took the test in jan 30,iwas praying in the middle of my est,during&after,alot of q i guessed although i could do them but did't have time.
thank God that He made me pass it .
I u knew how i studied...i was in the circus ...i mean the house with my kids,teenagers&toddler&every one of them needs special attention,my husband works in 4 jobs,my parents &relatives not her,i was wandering with my books everywhere even on the kitchen's floor,i only got 2 weeks alone at Christmas when my husband took the kids &travelled.But i had a great faith in God&that HE will blessthe little studies that i do as i didn't have time to do more as uw or all the q bank
any way my score may be for some peoplealittle bit low :77 but i know that as God made me pass He will make me also pass the other tests &get me residency &be a physician here to help every one in need as i promised Jesus to do.
By the way i was graduated 17 years ago ,so nothing is impossible,if u have faith...
congrats! thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take a break!!!
Congrats,you are a good example for all of us
husband(4thkid)..... definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
thats an acheivement.congratulation
sam27
well done..GL for future
all the best!
Hey cherine.....firstly congrats...its great to hear stories like these ....can u tell me how u felt the day u returned from the exam...i just came back and i dont think i did more than 50% correct...but then again my story is kind of like u and even 77 is a BIG score for me....but am just curious about how ur post exam experience was...Smile
Wow, I have to reply to this one. Congratulations! All your hard work paid off, wish you the best of luck with your future endevors!
1000000000 congratulation in all languages ,you passed the biggest one and you will pass the rest inchallahhhhh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »