Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
positive feedback Needed for old graduates - gusti63
Please post experiences of (old graduates) who through their hard work passed the all usmle steps and moved on to residency. lets continue to encourage each other to work hard and obtain our dreams.
gusti63:

I'm with you in the same boat.

Let's hear more experiences.
I am an old grad too. I work full time and pre to write step 1 by end of may. I can only have 2 wks vacation for my final review.
let us encourage each other and ace usmle.
How's your practise score right now usmilel? on kaplan q bank and other source?
Old grad- Done step2Ck 85% passed Step CS now step1 in 3 weeks. (Qbank 70%, NBME form 2 430, UW 60%) Did kaplan notes once, FA twice and thats it. So wish me luck, dont know where I stand. Planning for step3 in June. Suggestions appreciated.
I haven't done kaplan q bank. I am doing my first read kaplan notes. not done UW. I may start by mid of this month.
wow, asc, you definitely will get very decent score, Qbank 70% , UW 60% is very good score, I think your score definitely will above 90, if perform well, above 95 for sure. how did you studied?
asc, can I email you?
Its really strange but its true, my Pathology score on banks is excellent(75-80%) maybe due to my clinical experience and passing step2 while the rest of the subjects brings it down 10-20% as thats hard for me. Anyways I work full time so study 4 hrs a day and 10 hrs on the weekends. So with that i could just read Kaplan notes once (made my own notes) and FA twice, did pathology from Goljan Rapid review(500pages i think), Goljan slides, goljan audio about 3 times during my commute to work, Qbank in 25 days, now UW in 20 days and now its 3 weeks to go. Still feel if I have more time I can do better..... my Genetics, biochem and anatomy is below average prep according to NBME report.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »