Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prgnancy and step 1 - anabana
hi all! im 2 month pregnanat and planning my exam in february, do you think its possible go to exam 8 month pregnant?
enyone, has such experiance?
when i was taking my step 2 ,there was this girl sitting next to me taking her step 2 and she was 7 month pregnant,she was less tired than i was,and she didn't complain about anything regarding her pregnancy after the exam,BTW
step 2 is one hour longer than step 1 !!
I will take my step 1 in three weeks from now....I'll be 8 months pregnant in that time......everybody is different....I am filling ok, but my back sometimes is hurting a lot..I don't know how am I going to sit for 8 hours...I am very afraid....but I'll go to try no matter what....I think is better before the baby is born than after.....I don't like to complain either..I also go to work and try to study...but like I said, everybody is different, if you can do it a litlle bit faster, I think you should go earlier to take the exam..I wish I did....but anyway...if you want you can ask me after 25 of sept how was it, and I'll let you know.....here is my adress step1soon, good luck, and congartulation for the baby!!!!!!
carotid and eurogirl thank you for fast reply! its very cheefful to hear that some people are in the same situation.
eurogirl i also tink, it better to do it faster , but am not sure ,that i can comlete my preparation earlier. wish u all the best !!! i'l contact you after the exam. good luck!!!
I know of a girl who took step 1 when she was 9 months pregnant! She had her baby 2 days after she appeared!!!! You know what? She got pregnant again soon afterwards and gave her step 2 2 weeks after giving birth to her second baby! She also worked and helped to support her family. She got 99 and 99! She matched, moved away from her husband with her children as he was also in school doing his PhD. She brought her mother to live with her overseas for 6-8 months at a time to help with her children.
YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!! SHE DIDN'T HAVE 2 BRAINS, LOL Just a lot of will-power. God helps those who help themselves!

usimg - thank you for this story, im realy very impressed, i wish some such will-power for myself. Smile
am also working full time and its very hard to study after work , but i have no way back.. . i must do it..
i also was thinking to take exam later , on 9 mnths to have more time, but there is no test center in my country and i must go to armenia. So, it'll be too much risk .
thank you once more , very much!

hi anabana,
I will be appearing in mid-nov this year with exactly 8 months pregnancy.I know I have to do it before the little angel arrives because after that I will be stuck for atleast 3-4 months.

I know at 8 months it may be difficult for sit for long 8 hours for exam but its ur will-power thats gonna be ur drive and start practising that from now...i mean sitting for 3 hrs then 4 then 5 then 6...n u will be fine by the time u reach 8 months.

For eurogirl....
My Fondest Best Wishes to u...I can imagine how u must be feelin...do let us know how did the exam go...God Bless u
..u girls are so brave and smart mashallah..im not getting pragnant coz of this usmle ..all of my husband'd frnds ask abt any "good news" frm him..and poor he ..he has no answer..almost all of his frnds are now proud papaas.. Sad
i feel pitty for him
hey,dreeman...my advise to u....
never mix 2 situations in life...if u have the determination and will-power to be successful in USMLE,U will do it under any circumstances.
If ur husband is so supportive,u shud respect his feelings also.I dont know if u both have talked about it or not...but inside somewhere he must be feeling that emptiness.So Let the nature take its course.And u will see success coming ur way...

No hard feelings...Just a word of advise
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »