Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rizowana exam experience - ebnalfady
rizowana - 09/30/08 02:34

rizowana - 09/29/08 16:04

i took the exam today. even though i am advising everyone to take rest before the night of the exam, i couldnt sleep for a moment. if i screw up the test its because of this. overall the exam is very doable. its kind of mixed, full of easy and tough questions combined. u will see some weird questions in every block which u cant make head or tail off. i hope those are experimental. in my exam lots of patho and physio from respiratory and cvs. not that much immuno or micro or biochem. i find some anatomy questions mostly from the gross sections.
i had lot of molecular bio and a little biostat. only one calculation, no ecg, only one multimedia. lot of questions from neuro and they are the taughest. most of the time i had to guess regarding neuro. those who are going to take the exam please study patho and physio the most and after that please do neuro. i studied kaplan neuro and still i find some questions are going over my head. if u have time u should check the remembered questions of this thread. i find some of them common even though i only finished 1/3 of this, i wish i finished the whole thread. sply pharma. found some repeatitions from uw and nbme. i didnt have any problem with time management. with every block i had ample time to revise my answers. my overall feelings about the test is i feel ok despite of not sleeping the whole night. i was very tired from the beginning. so everyone u have done a lot for me. lets keep our fingers crossed so that i get a decesnt score and can move on. thanks everyone.
all the best rizo
u deserve 99%
u are a great human being
hey good luck to u rizowana.god bless u with 99.....
goooooooooooooooood luck , inshallah 99.99999999999
GOOD LUCK.INSHALLAH ALLAH WILL HEAR YOU.
good luck and wish u a good score.
Hey deshi,

Good luck for 99

Hai Rizo good luck to u

we will b praying for ur 99

tc...........
good luck u deserve a 99
hi rizowana...good luck,
u ll definitely reach ur target... keep going...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »