Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accurate777 is recipe for disaster - mohammed76
accurate777 online skype course is a fraud and scam this is how he taught me to do precisely, this is what accurate teaches, it is pathetic I failed because of this ondansetron accruate 777 is a major stupid fraud and scam.
you cannot learn the cs on skype, dont believe this fool. Notice how well accurate knows what not to do this is what accurate teaches me to do and fail!
STAY AWAY FROM ACCURATE777 SKYPE ID IS A FRAUD SCAM AND WILL LEAD YOU TO FAILURE.
I RECOMMEND CHICAGO CSPREP
accurate777 is a liar and fraud stay away from accurate777
* accurate777 is recipe for disaster
mohammed76 - 04/30/10 21:53

accurate777 online skype course is a fraud and scam this is how he taught me to do precisely, this is what accurate teaches, it is pathetic I failed because of this ondansetron accruate 777 is a major stupid fraud and scam.
you cannot learn the cs on skype, dont believe this fool. Notice how well accurate knows what not to do this is what accurate teaches me to do and fail!
STAY AWAY FROM ACCURATE777 SKYPE ID IS A FRAUD SCAM AND WILL LEAD YOU TO FAILURE.
I RECOMMEND CHICAGO CSPREP

* Re:accurate777 is recipe for disaster
mohammed76 - 04/30/10 21:57

accurate777 is a liar and fraud stay away from accurate777
I JUST UPDATED THE POST PREVIOUSLY POSTED LONG TIME BACK WHO USED THIS GUY, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS WHO ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE THE BAIT
dear arpanand please do not update any info if you have no knowledge about it.
Accurate777 is a fine gentleman and a very good teacher its Mohammed76 who is the scammer and he did the same post for all the
cs teachers in this forum
Accurate777 is a very strong teacher in history taking. With his help, if you are not unlucky, you should be able to pass CS with fair score. Many peolple benefit from his teaching
Thank you so much for the standing up for me and saying such nice words, May God Bless you.
all the best. Take care.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »