Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass pgm /Kaplan Live- 147/153 - smita_patle

i attended pass programme in aug 2010 and i took exam in nov i failed with a 153 (I had previously taken Kaplan live and gotten 147) i think both are a complete waste of money and time he did not cover much of information which are heavily tested on exam. i asked him few of topics regarding exam he told me dont worry they dont ask u but they are heavily tested on exam this is how he replies but it is my bad luck in attending pass programme my friend think twice before u judge its u r wish i dont object u erom being attending pass programme and few of my friends who attend programme they also failed think before u act?????????
You may want to try this great program (eleven k dlrs) in New York that has been around for eleven years and that has an “if you do not pass, you do not pay” guarantee.They helped me get low 90s after two fails, and I am sure they will help you to succeed also. Renu_usmle
actually i disagree. above mentioned program is bad. will lead to failures.
caveat emptor
You may want to try this great program (eleven k dlrs) in New York that has been around for eleven years- run by brilliant ingenious MDs- and that has an “if you do not pass, you do not pay” guarantee.They helped me get low 90s after two fails, and I am sure they will help you to succeed also. Renu_usmle
PS To those who complain (e.g., mattz coco emc2). Well maybe we are writing to ourselves-(actually we are not- these are reposts of those 85% that take courses like Doctors in Training and Kaplan Live and PASS program but then fail- i.e., NO GUARANTEE!). It shows brilliant marketing technique. Also we are only trying to help those that need a guarantee.If you do not need the guarantee then you do not need this forum. So please let those who need the program apply for it…and you mattz coco emc2…should go away and leave us in peace…
this is HIGHWAY robbery people.
these clowns are all fraudsters: finallypassedandgotr and smita_patle
shame on you guys for trying to cheat us!
the only thing the eleven k dlrs (Renu_usmle) guarantees you is ATTEMPT(s) and NO MONEY BACK.
be wise people - stay away from these fraudsters!
bump
Despite your low IQ emc2; in fact THAT is correct- PASS program and Kapaln are HIGH WAY ROBBERS_ see this note from a prior usmle forum post:

TRUE STORY MUST SEE-FORUM PASS PGM EXPERIENCE

failed again
kajol - 01/20/10 22:35

selftest, ur not alone. I failed again too...and I did Pass program...what a waste of $6000. did not improve my score by one point.
Report Abuse

* Re:failed again
hellfireomega - 01/20/10 22:48

Kajol and selftest don't lose hope you will pass next time. Make a schedule. Study on your own with a study partner maybe, use FA and UW. In UW read the answers and understand them.Also read the description of the wrong answers so you know exactly where you went wrong. Also after every test analyze your weak points and revise before you do the next test. This will improve your concepts and you will pass next time. Good luck!!!
Report Abuse

* Re:failed again
selftest - 01/20/10 23:12

Thanks so much for your soothing work hellfireomega
Kajol what are u planning on doin that god i did not do this pass program
i did the kaplan and wasted 3500 What are u planning to do which State
are u in can u email me at mail2marg

buddy! y r u cursing me? when i helped u in ur scam u called me a marketing genius.
now that i have left your gang u r calling me names?
i have come clean.
people beware....... this is a SCAM/FRAUD.
we have cheated SO MAN PEOPLE>
i don't know anything about kaplan etc but what i do know (and was part of) is this SCAM. save your money and just study yourself or look for alternate options.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »