USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: To vaishali - match07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey vaishali, How are u ? I had seen some of ur post .. i am also interested in peds. I had tried to call some program and also emaild them... not every program had answered... what are ur credentials and where u want to apply... mine are 76/82/csa/ ecfmg certified/ giving step 3 in sep.. let us discuss if u r interested.. i am planing to apply peds and FM as a back up.... let me know ur views.... thanks ....
heyy match 07..i have both my scores in late 80s...havent called any programs..actually dunno how to go abt it..can u guide me?
just mailed one program in brooklyn and they send me their requiremant list...do we need to call everyone or this email thing is fine?..
i also am givin my step 3 in oct..but will come to usa in mid oct only now...iam applying to peds only..lets see...!
hey vaishali,
nice to hear from u. I took the printout the program list from frieda and then called the programs according to number given for perticular program. I made it possible to reach most of the program. are u done with ur personal statement. Let me know.. Thanks.