USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: I am really getting scared now - remo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many of u haven't applied till now like me?
My documents were recieved by ecfmg on 29th aug....and they still haven't uploaded it till now...........I didn't applied till now as i thought its better to apply with complete application but i now getting panic.........Is there anyone else in same situation?
Yes. Apply with full application, I am waiting to one more LOR from Sept 1st on OASIS to upload (I applied to one program to test the uploading. One PD told me that you have to apply until the 20th of Sept.
GL
exactly in the same situation as eguy.
Well, you should at least apply in one program since that will have ECFMG upload your documents. Otherwise they will only scan them and not upload them.
me too
i hav 1 lor to be uploaded(reached on 6thsept), which is frm my current work n my best lor. however 4 other lors i had mailed prev hav been scanned n uploaded...i went ahead n applied to 4 progs, some with n without my last lor.
hope its uploaded by monday.
shud i apply to more similarly or wait?
Guys..

I see no point in waiting for applications to be complete for applying.

i applied on sept 1 with my CAF and PS.

My LORs were recieved on 28th aug and got uploaded yesterday only.

My transcript and photo havent yet been recieved.

The programs download in cycles...as and when its on ERAS, so why wait..while the applications will be considered only if complete, they will get to you by late sept..

there are a few progs that wont download but then even if they do prob they wont callSmile
i agree with nemesis
will do the same
REMO

apply now, this moment.Listen if u wait for full application to be sent u might end up with few interviews(relatively).If u dont apply soon programs might not call u becoz ......think like this ....there are 20 positions in a hospital and 500 applicants ..... they would review first 300 and may call 150 for interview.U would not get a call becoz they dont even know that u r existing ... i mean ur info,but if u apply know atleast they have some of ur info and who knows they might be impressed by ur scores or lors or PS staement.....and they might atleast consider you,...........dont wate time,....t happend to me last year I dont want it to be repeated to some one else...think wise and smart..hope it helps......... thats what i rationalized.
rehaan
i suggest u the same xtrayard
Pages: 1 2