USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: messege from Staten Island University Hospital - lk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
10/06/2006 11:01 AM SIUH Application tintorcia@siuh.edu

Your application to the SIUH Internal Medicine Residency Training Program has been received and is currently under review. You will be notified via email within a few weeks whether you have been selected for an interview or not. If you have been selected for an interview you will receive further instructions.

The SIUH application and interview season is from October through January. You will certainly receive a final status update by February. Due to the volume of applications, we appreciate your patience and cooperation in this process. We very kindly ask that you do not contact us (via email, telephone, etc.) for an update on your application, unless you have not heard from us by February.

Thank you for your interest in the Internal Medicine Residency Program of Staten Island University Hospital.

Sincerely,

Robert V. Wetz, MD
Program Director
Internal Medicine Residency Training Program
Staten Island University Hospital

how many are in your ERAS mailbox?
They kept sending me 3 before they stopped. Haha.
3 in mine
Same message in my mail box too. Amazing thing is they sent it thrice. Why??????????
I got the same. what does it mean?

so far 2 interviews, 2 rejections and 6 " on hold"

Now I feel that 'on hold' application r more likely to turn into rejections.
That's true isukutty. But those on hold still have a slim chance.
more likely "on hold" turn out to be rejection
Ok, me too
read my post on: http://usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=125104

Maybe just as they send multiples to one person they can send emails to the wrong person.
That's really scarey!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2