USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: do you think I will pass? - wasp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I had my cs exam today.I forgot to address the first case by his name,plus I think I missed the diagnosis in one other patient eventhough I took a detailed history.Other than that in the other cases I missed things but generally was ok.Do you think I will pass?I will appreciate if those of you who have taken the test and passed give me your judgement thank you!
who knows, but I made similar mistakes in my exam, and I passed.

don't ask stupid questions. only God knows that.
don't ask stupid questions. only God knows that.
noooooooooooooo
unfortunately the other two people were really rude in their response. the fact is it is really hard to judge whether or not you passed based on the above info. dont feel bad i screwed up the diagnosis on two cases i think and i am not sure that i passed either. no one really knows what the criteria are for passing such as is it really important to get the final diagnosis or is the process of the workup, hx and pe the most important parts to this. hopefully we passed. all i know is that the wait is taking years off of my life. i cant sleep well nor focus on anything but this exam. took it on sept 14. this has been the worst two and a half months of my life
I did many mistakes on my exam, I took it on August and I passed. Everyone makes mistakes, forgets to ask or to do things, it's just normal. I wish you good luck and I am sure you will pass.
must appreciate the repliess by the last two...very peofessional...
took it on 26th oct...
hopw i pass...also did mistakes so its normal....
dont worry...pray good luck....
Hey everyone,

I recently took the exam and I feel bad about some parts of it as well. I can't seem to think about anything else except the result; I hope I passed. I had a difficult time finishing the note. Did anyone else have similar problem?
Hey, I would like to thank you (guys3-6) for your nice words.I hope we will all pass,'cause I haven't heard anyone saying" I did everything in the exam and that is why I passed".But what we don't know is which things if missed will lead to a failure.I pray for all of us , and think we will all make it.
Pages: 1 2