USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Interview at MCG,GA - mitochondria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
would someone be kind to post their interview experience at medical college of georgia. i have my interview there this upcomingfriday..thanks.
my qs:
Medical questions?
case presentation?
anything else.
Do they offer prematch?
Only j-1 visa right?
I would like to apply there next year (I have the csa test in March), for family reasons..
I know that it is an IMG frienly (to be more specific some Indian origin and some Arab orogin). Please can you share your credentials?
Thank you
they emailed to me that they have set criterion above 90 in both steps and they only call those with high scores but this is a really good one .
well, i had my interview there early december....they program is superb, but not the town...it is kind of isolate. two hours drive from atlanta. but i realy liked the hospitality of the program.

My cred: high 80s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not 90s..........
Than you mitochondria and drmedicaldoc. Did you get a prematch offer? I believe that in university programmes its quite difficult to get a prematch. Abou the town Yes i know its for families more appropriate than single people. But again it is a very good programme.

So

Do they offer prematch?
Only j-1 visa right?
i know they offer J1 Visa, not sure abt prematches. this is a competitve program. they have 50% amgs, 50IMGs mostly from saint georges university, or Ross university.
i had mine there on november,,,,,,,,,,
its agood program.
the PD and Chief resident sent cards after my interview.
i wasnn't sure that they did with every buddy,,,,,,,,or its only me.
my credintial:
86,92,cs,,,,,,,all first attempt
no research,,,,and no clinical usce
Do they ask about medical questions?
Pages: 1 2