USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: anything new about pathology IV/REJ? - oxygen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did not hear anything from the 4 programs that I applied. Upenn did not even bother to reply my email.
Which programs did you apply?
University of Penn, UPMC, Rochester, Tennesse?
anyone has interview exp at ut southwestern dallas.........i received an iv call today!!!
I emailed some programs in the end of the Dec and recieved these replies from few of them:

1.Penn state Uni: still reviewing
2.Univ of Pittsburg: on hold
3.ummhc: rej
4.Albany med center: on hold
5.downstate: on hold

my conclusion; they keep some applicants on hold, however by considering the high competition for pathology, the chance is low.
hi admiredhope,
What did you say in your email? I want to email them too.
I mentioned my application date (end of sep) and said that I'm really interested in their program and asked about my application status.
thanks admiredhope and wish you good luck.
Hi,
I sent an email to all the programs(3) that have downloaded my files but never say anything. they did not reply my email. How come they answered your emails?????????
I sent email to 20-25 programs and only 5-6 replied my email from 2-5 days after my emails. I mentioned the programs name and their reply above. If you sent emails to the same programs above, wait for a while, they'll reply. I think if they don't reply soon, it might be a good sign, because they may still reviewing your application and haven't decided about it.
Pages: 1 2