USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: oasis - missincere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys given exam on 16th march.....
when wil it get reported...
is there some other way 2 find out whether u have passed except 4 reapplying again 4 step one??????
Yes. Wait for your score report on the mail. You can try oasis when it gets updated later. There's a chance it's gonna come out.
hey that was a very prompt reply...it really made me laugh even in the stress of scores...what i meant was the say on forum that something pops up in red on the screen when u check 2 c if it has been reported...is that so...coz then i wont even check whether it has been reported...as it is i dont wanna try 2 reapply...plz b as prompt as b4...
can anyone tel plz...........i really dot wanna know b4 hand...
no one
Haha. Glad you liked it. I don't think there is any other way. At least I've haven't heard/read anything else. Even now there is a "saved" step 1 application in my account. I'm also waiting for my results. Took Step 1 last March 27th. Good luck to us both.
hey yeah,best of luck.guess ul get it 2 weeks frm mine....did u start studying 4 ck???cs?or r u doing 09 intake?
I have since started reviewing for Ck and scheduled to take it on the 5th of July. Rushing to make it to the 2008 match. Good luck!
then when wil u take cs??????and wont u solve both q banks????????kaplan and uw???how can u finish in 3 mnths????????
how wil u manage visa formalities also?????in so less time?????
Pages: 1 2