USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: h visa new changes - senior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all

First of all not to disturb the current residents or coming residents this year for H visa, as this news is not for them, BUT whoever will have a new H visa, in coming years will have to do the same waiver ship as on J visa. US senate is trying to pass a law, soon to be implicated.
So guys no more H or J issues for all IMGs any moreSmile
bullshit.....this senate will try to change nothing... H1 is the core of the immigration law..no one can change it ....he will not change anything..many have tried before, many tried to make all physicians on J1...many tried to restrict entrance of IMG to this country....and what happened..nothing..this country is in severe shortage for doctors..and J1, H1....and all the laws are still there...
don't misunderstand with new H1 rules. It's a good relief for physician nothing to with waiver. If u need more detail leave ur email id. I will mail u new visa changes.
Hi kante,
Could you please email me at jeevejeevan

Thanks
post em to me pls dr_yug
Why don't you past that information at this link. It will be helpful for all. thx

if not pls send me at my email.... kumarvmd
past means copy and paste
email me plz at palmarisminimi
thanks
does that mean we need not try 4 h1b 4 d 2008 residency...cos its gonna be d same as j1...

pls clarify n give d details /link...willb use ful 4 many....
cool it guys.....even if they are trying to pass such a law i dont think it is that easy to implement it immediately.....and from what i gather from the us policies i think they are making things easier and not more difficult......afteralll they need doctors on their land.....
best is to wait and watch.
Pages: 1 2