USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: single female coallegues in NJ residency - jaimemorataya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, this post may sound a little diferent from the usual...But I am Jaime 26 years old male, who are moving to Central Jersey for my residency in pediatrics and I would like to know female coallegues for a friendship and maybe dating later....At this point in life i realized that is so much better to date someone who is in your career especially if your career is medicine...so i thought it would be wise to put a post in here. Well it was not my intention to disrespect the forum in any way...but i think that an important part of our lives is the social part....and this forum it may be helpful in that aspect ...especially between coallegues...well if you are interested reply this post.
thanks
jaime
hohohohoho
It sounds like you want a sex partner not a soul mate. Not good.
Dream 2008 I am affraid it is not the case, but anyway thank you for the reply, have a nice day
Hi Jaime,

Don't listen to those who are going to scold you. Judging by your post you are a sincere, nice young man. I hope you will find your soul mate. I have been married for 14 years, and I do believe that the frienship and love help you do your best.
The only problem is that girls will not feel comfortable to give you their information on the forum.

Good luck.
leave an email and they may reply to u.good luck
jaimemorataya,

Maybe you should wait until residency starts...the start date is not far away. Plus, you'll really get to meet many of the residents you'll work with. Who knows...you may end up meeting THE ONE!

GL
hey thanks to all of you for your responses, and life is a matter of taking chances...or not? well take care all of you
my email if you want to respond moratayamejia
Dude, I've got one suggestion for you...................Stay away from hospital folks. And this includes MDs, RNs, techs, PAs, NPs, CMOs, custodians, elevator maintenance, food handlers, cooks, security guards, oh ya patients PPOs, HMOs............again, stay away from hospital folks. Date someone who is NON medical....if you get my jist. It's easier this way. Trust me.
Pages: 1 2