USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Step I score -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Malini

I got my step I score. I really want to do derm, but dont know if it's good enough. Does anyone know? 234/95

I heard that you need 240. is that true?
;;;;;;

stop boasting off!
doctor love

i hate u
matoka

Malini,
Congratulations ! If this is the truth, you've got a great score.
How did you study, from what sources ? What questions did you do ?
How long did you study ?
Please, reply to my questions.
matoka
matoka

What kind of language did you use stupid guy ? Are you a doctor or who the heal do you think you are to mess pu this forum ? Who gives you the right to use such a dirty and horrible language ???
Behave yourself, bastard !
Quit terrorizing people , find another place to allow you all this misery!
Aron - aronhk_md@comcast.net

Ok.....I'm lost here. The only one with bad language is accusing someone else of using bad language......lol

I'm lost too????
sammy

hey there many congrats i think you should be fine withj that score and derm ive seen people get in with less, by the way what type of scores were you getting on Qbank and NBME, thanks
Malini

I used Kaplan books for biochem, neuroanatomy, beh sci and BRS for path. The rest was first aid. Questions, i did just about all of the Qbank questions (not IV) and was scoring 50 when i first started and then was up to 75% at the end. The test is not easy, but its not impossible either. When I left the exam room, i had no idea how i did, because a lot of the questions tested vague knowledge. I hope this helps. I had 6 weeks off between semesters to study. I thought i took too long because the things i studied in the first couple of weeks, i had forgotten at the end.
gemma - gemma4862

I´m an IMG graduated 8 years ago and decided to start usmle exams this year to get ecfmg certification. A friend told me I might not be accepted to any u.s. residency program since there is a time limit to get certified by ECFMG after you graduated from an international medical school. Is that true? Please help me with some information. Thanks, gemma.
Pages: 1 2