USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Oasis updated yet?my exam was in 29th july.. -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
doctorX

OASIS updated yet???anyone knows about this?
atikya - atikya123

hi,
i also gave my exam on 29 july, just checkes oasis, but it hasnt been updated.
by the way how was ur exam, mine was really though, hav no idea of how my exam went, it was too much microscopic details tat were asked, i cried for 2 days after my exam, n im worried sick about my result. im an img n had a difficult time persuading my father to give me money for the exam coz we really cant afford it on my own, i just wish n pray tat i clear it, otherwise i hav to face his fury n quilt tat i waisted his money.
plz keep me updated on ur progress n let us know when u get the result.
doctorX

hi atikya!i am an img too!my exam was tough too!i dont know how i went!i am anxious!good luck with your scores!
Sunny

Don't get anxious!!! this friday is yours! it is taking 4 wks now a days. so fourth friday from your test.
drmrm

i took the test the same day;i'm not sure wt i had done;anyway i did.;..anxiously waiting for the result,did many mistake which most i knew,hope at least passing.....i will let u know after geting thr result.
sammy

drmrm and doctor X i took my exam on july 30 so would you mind post on this thread once oasis is updated for you and when you recieve your results, thanks and most of all good luck
Chicago Hope

My exam is on 7/29 too. I feel it is a doable test. But, u never know what is gonna happen until u receive the score. I am kinda anxious too.

Let's pray for the best. I still believe in the hardwork. If it is not paid off today, I will wait for tomorrow.

Good luck everyone
ramesh - dr_ramesh79

hi,,,i also took my examine on 29th july ,,,examine was so tough and so lengthy ,,i am also so anxious to my result ,so please pray for me as wel and hope god will give us a good prize in form of our result for our hard working....lets pray together for everyone ,,,by
Sunny

Every one those who took bet July 28 to Aug 3, will have update this Friday
sammy

sunny why would you think that they wont show up til fri (is there something you know that we dont)that would be 4 weeks at the time
Pages: 1 2