USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: done my exam... - pinkypossible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hey guys , i am done with the exam...i really dont know what to tell abt mine, it was sooo bad...i was not knowing what i was answering and whether it was correct....things did not go well for me.

i couls not compare this exam with any q banks, coz they ask u the most imp stuff, again and again.......but its not like that in the exam.....

in exam all questuons looks familor, but they wanna know something more than what u know abt it....u will know the disease , featuers , but to u wont know what they r asking for...

for me pathophys was more prominent on the exam, i somehoe could not make ouy things...lot of slides, which i have never seen in my life....
.....then pharm, micro was there, but ok ok....u can do it...

biochem ..lots qs were there, but 1/3 u can make out....rest complicated.....

genitics...some were very weird
.....biostats, calculations very basic.....
anat and embryo not much.....2/3 arteriogram,ct.

on the whole its a werid exam...

sorry for not posting exp yesterday.....i was not at all feeling good abt it.....it will take some time to recover from this shock...

thanks a lot for ur support and prayers....good luck to u guys

Great that you are done with the exam.
I guess it is a different experience for all who take the exam but you still will ace it with 99.
Just wait and see.
Enjoy.
do u have webprep second part ? can u plz share with us. I need second part link. its not working. appreciate yr help
GL for a great score pinky!!
I hope what you are saying are "the post-exam worries". Hopefully, you will get a great score.
Although it's hard for you but do you remember any questions as an example of those weird questions? I guess we'll all appreciate that.
Thanks a lot...
Again best wishes for a great score...
hi pinky

dont worry.u will get a grat score.

just keep ur fingers crossed
Oh God Pinky, do not worry. Keep positive as you were before the exam.
hi pinkypossible , where did you take your test and r u IMG or american student
Hope you will be happy with your score! Good luck!
Hi pinky

good to see you
Pinky you were always well prepared so you must ve done well
If you will not get good marks , who the else in the forum ll have good result

however as neuro said it is post exam worry !

most important thing you have told is " q banks are asking few topics again & again while real exam do not "

pinky , can u let us know topics u remember from which more qs were asked

one more thing , may i have your email id , mail me at pawanmle
thanks

A very good luck to u
& enjoy post step 1 life
hello pinkypossible
well whatcan I say more than the others said already.....i wish u all the best and it will take u a little bit to relax
u did your best and u deserve a high score

good luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4