USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: franklin square,MD-IM INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE. - aandi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please post ur int exp at franklin square.

thanks
any body please
when is your IV
They first take you to the office then to the conference room where the Chief Resident will give a power point introduction of the Hospital followed by the morning report where you meet every body from top to bottom of the ranks of internal med.Its just to show the regular routine you will experience there if you get in.After that a little chit chat with a couple of residents.then some one will take you on rounds.interview starts a t 11am and ends at 12pm for everybody. 2 people take interviews,could be any two from the faculty.Very simple, in fact, too simple an interview was taken and they are very friendly.The program is a medium sized community program and the location is good too.
hi Aandi,
hey pretty much whatever KIKEd said is good.. he just forgot to add, u will have a hospital round by a good 3rd year resident. hospital is small program but good one,. they allow outside electives. they don't have CCU. but if u r not interested in Cardiac then u will like it.. Plus u will have Ice-Cream at the end of IV and will get a gift hamper when u r ready to leave. people are friendly and happy in the hospital.. if at the end of December they offer me Pre-Match i will pounce on it for sure..
u have a good day. its a very cool interview. no med question. u will like it. bye
hi kiked and paxyl,that was great information,thanx a lot,do u know have they started giving prematches?
Thanks for the information praxyl and kiked.
Would u mind sharing how many candidates were with u on the interview day?
also, did they mention that they offer prematch only after dec?
plz help.
thnks
I also had a chance to visit this hospital paid for my hotel, good hospital. But somehow appeared to be restricted as far as giving H1 visa is concerned.
do they pay for the hotel stay? If yes then for how many nights?
Do they pay for ticket to travel to MD.
Pages: 1 2