USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Just recieved scores - edgefieldwolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife is from Mexico and just recieved scores, she didn't pass and when she took the test she had a hard time with the testing center. She wasn't allowed to take a break during the entire testing session, when she asked for help with the computer, they told they couldn't help her. She had a test with lots of immunology and genetics questions. Does anyone have advice for the retest. She used USMLE RX question banks and a few regular books the first time. Does Kaplan notes or something else help better. She scored 168/67. She took at a little center in Puallup Washington, next time we will go to Seattle.
sorry to hear that man, hey, do get proper information first, kaplan notes are the one you should know inside out before you appear for the exams.and then do q banks like kap test and usmleworld...hope ur wife gets a 99 next time!
not to worry abt anything.all she needs to do is master usmlerx,kaplan ,uw qbank a must,and not to forget goljan notes.
yes, make sure to do nbme before the real test,if u think ur score is good enough....(some say that they only need to pass....some want to get 90+...)...make sur to pass... then go for the exam....i dont understand why ur wife couldnt take any break?....was that what she want? i cant imagine to finish with all the blocks without any break.