USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: link for kaplan Micro - kosaraju2000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any one pl post link for kaplan Microbiology please
any one pl respond.
yes here

http://www.kaptest.com

enjoy

your friend kob
hi kob, i think ur insulting me man. i dont know why ur behind me. did i hurt u any time. look i am a poor financially, not rich enough like u.
i'm not insulting you . . .

what you are doing is illegal.
i think u should contest for president of sudan and the country will get rid of all illegal things and corruption. i will ask them to advertise for the post and we all members in the forum will support u.
my point is

now that as you say yourself you are not financially inclined . . . so you are still cheating

my point is when you are financially inclined . . . you will still probably cheat even more and at a grander scale given your track record.

so being 'poor' is no excuse for bootlegging material

as a doctor you need to have integrity . . . that my friend you don't have.
that doesn't necessarily mean you won't have integrity in the future though.
which integegrity ur talking off. u know what u mean by poor. if u dont know about how people are some times just unfortunate that can not afford for some things. if u feel all that u acheived in ur life is legal i am sorry friend . pl correct ur statement.
hey i'm not the one who said poor, so you correct yourself before. i was just using your terminology because you brought being poor as one of your reasons to rationalize you illegally distributing information.
Pages: 1 2