USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Live lectures, Manhattan. Who's regstrd in sep - usimg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anyone here who registered for Kaplan live lectures starting in Sept, 2008? Let's get in contact and maybe we can form some sort of a group study after the lectures till maybe 8:00PM?? Anyone interested? My email is doctor_atlanta
THANKS
I know it's going to be difficult to stay and go to the Kaplan library after 8 hours of lectures but if we make some sort of a group then it would be a great support for each other. It will give us a reason to stay and atleast "try" to go over what they have taught in the lectures on each day even if it is just a fast reading.
Anyone?
Anyone?
Seems like not many people may be fans of kaplan live lectures?
Anyone taking them in ny starting in sept, 2008?
no one? not a single person?
Come on guys.
I'm beginning to think that people just don't take these anymore. Any reason?
we r not that rich Tongue
LOL ultradocmansu-
I'm not rich. Do you know anyone whose taken it? What did they think about it?
Im done with step1 personally , and have passed with the score i desired.. I dint join any such courses..

but one of my friends from washington dc is currently taking coaching at kaplans for step1..
The thing is - Most people dont go for live lectures , as DVDs serve the purpose enough.

u need to be good on financial grounds , should ve plenty of time , and close to the place where such courses r held - to actually be at ease and take the benefit of those..

In this forum , its once every one or 2 months that someone talks about live lectures.. So certainly its not a favourite thing here..
Pages: 1 2