USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: fraudulent LOR from India, ecfmg start inves - chutwala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
HEY GUYS-
i heard somebody complaint to ecfmg about the fraudulent LOR from India as some people got lor from there for the period they were here in USA last year. so they replied that they will start mailinmg the LOR writer soon, is this correct, i am surprised how they thought of this novel work.
yesterday it was Nepal, today it is India?

Tomorrow USA?
Yes I also heard that but I am wondering how ECFMG can do this noble work.
raj, watch out Mars and Moon are next!SmileSmile

I think ppl in this forum have reached their mental limit and starting to loose their bearings all together.....NRMP and ECFMG may soon need to hire psychiatrists for the 1000s of IMGs in USA!!SmileSmile
Yup Lolli,
Read this case:

a 25 year old student comes to the doctor with a hysterical problem. he mentions that he has been checking his email for no apparent reason every 10 seconds. refreshing the usmleforum website every 2 seconds though the website itself refreshes every 30 sec. check his eras website to see if they have downloaded the latest and greatest information even though the last time he checked it was made sure they downloaded everything. he posts messages requesting people for credentials so that he thinks he can predict what is going on in the minds of the PC's and PD's. what is the syndrome he is facing and how do u treat it.

Options

a. crazy guy and send him to the mental institution
b. match syndrome - treatment - help him get an interview
c. match syndrome - treatment - go back to his country
d. IMG syndrome - no treatment - provide with placebos
e. Green card fever - ask him to watch the green card fever movie
f. green card syndrome - ask him to marry an AMG or an american atleast
g. USCE syndrome - suggest to find more USCE
h. USCE syndrome - ask him to jsut forget about residency
i. Low score Syndrome - wait for 7 years
j. old grad syndrome - forget about residency
k. new grad syndrome - gain some exp until he becomes an old grad and not useful any more

y r u worried?
somebody is trying to demolish the reputation of south east asians
lets get united and protest against him
OOBAMA
yesterday it was NEPAL, today its INDIA, tomorrow its PAKISTAN, dayafter its CHINA.....

GUYS PLZ PUT A END TO THIS JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is some crazy person ................trying to make us fool.....................guys please dont resopnd to this message
raj, I will take a chance and say option F!!!:

Reason: By marrying an AMG, at least he/she will have financial back-up AND will get GC of course, which will alleviate most of the mental tension at least. Probably will also help to get externship and then can go for the match. With help from AMG spouse, will probably get better at iv technique and match!!!!SmileSmile
Pages: 1 2 3 4