USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Question about ERAS pictures - very_good_looking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is it true programs can't see our pictures until AFTER they grant the interview?? Asking because I'm very good looking...
r u being sarcastic ?
Not being sarcastic at all - I'm curious and really want to know. Does anyone know for sure? I mean let's just say I've never had an interview where I wasn't hired, offered a position, what have you ;-) I'm very good looking, calm, confident and with decent scores - mid 80s. Though I only have a 5 iv's so far... a couple at my top choices...I'm curious if my appearance was taken into consideration BEFORE I was offered the iv. I heard they can only see the picture after offering the iv.

You guys act like 99's on your steps is everything - nerd news flash - it's not. Judging from my experience, I highly suspect people who get 99's on their boards as being totally socially inept. Guess what? Medicine is all about how you interact WITH PEOPLE and in that arena let's face the truth - very very very good looking people have an advantage...
u got a narcisisstic personality, its rare to find a person so confident on his looks........we got ourselves a dorian grey i
interesting hypothesis... so you are planning to cure patients with your good looks and charming and sweet words andddd pretty smile!! Smile Good luck with that..
Probably Dorian "Gay".

not that I have a problem with that.
i dnt think looks r that significant cos the photo u send shows just the face, a person is defined in entire appearance, a not so good looking 6ft well built man will look more attractive than a just good looks guy.....
very_good_looking........no hard feelings plz or no thinking that m jealous or something......its just a weird thought for a thread thats all
they do see the picture, it appears on the the top right corner of the application.....my resident friend told me
a face may lie but a butt cannot. Do u have a good looking butt also? if so, u need to stress that during the ivs also. sincere advice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5